Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Zoo Trip



Some of Kylie's favorites! Of course the Giant Indian Fruit Bats were one of our least favorites. You can't tell by the picture, but it was really dark in there.

Kylie is checking out the goat in the petting zoo, but he turned his backside to us! lol



Kylie and Mommy infront of the Black Bears!



It's hard to believe, but another month has passed. My little girl is now 7 months old. We took Kylie on her first zoo trip this weekend. She was a big fan of the waterfalls inside the Rainforest. She also really enjoyed the sealions. Of course it helped that they were splashing around in water!


Kylie and Daddy under the waterfall inside the Rainforest!

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Those are really good pictures. She looks like she's really enjoying herself!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

All of the pictures are really good. I have the one that you gave me with the pink feathers in my living room in a big big flowered frame, it is so adorable. I hope you have had a chance to see the pics of Keinzie on my blog, she was hoping you had. I can't wait to come and take Keinzie and Kylie to that zoo it sure does look like fun. We are extremly buzy with all of her cheerleading stuff right now. gotta go for now, talk to you soon........love you guys! Misty

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home